The best apps in the world are the ones that can help us do what we need to do, while making our lives a little bit easier. There are quite a few apps that have been designed to make life easier for us. These apps range from games to productivity tools and anything in between. Some of the best apps in the world are those that help us with our mental health, such as Headspace or Calm. There are also those that help us with our physical health such as Nike+ Running or Fitbit.
In this article, apps are categorized as the best based on the factors listed below:
- Best dating apps in the world
- Best chatting apps in the world
- Best trading apps in the world
- Best news apps in the world
- Best banking apps in the world
Best dating apps in the world
Below is the list and metrics of the best and and most downloaded dating apps from app stores.
- Match: This app enables you date like an adult – from matching to meeting in person – and is backed by 25 years of expertise and real-life dating specialists.
- Tinder: Tinder is a location-based networking and online dating app. Users “swipe right” to like or “swipe left” to hate other users’ profiles on Tinder, which feature a photo, a brief bio, and a list of their interests.
- Bumble: Bumble is a dating app that you may use online. Users can “swipe left” to reject a candidate or “swipe right” to signal interest after seeing profiles of possible matches.
- OurTime: OurTime is an online dating site for online users or persons in their fifties, sixties, and seventies. Users can personalize their profiles, view handpicked matches, and send messages through the app. Android, iPhone (iOS 11.0 or later), iPad, and iPod touch are all supported.
- Plenty of Fish: Plenty of Fish is a Canadian internet dating platform that is especially popular in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, and the United States. It’s available in nine different languages.
- Hinge: Hinge was founded on the principle that anyone seeking love should be able to find it. It’s also based on a Nobel Prize-winning algorithm, which means we’ll be able to send you out on good dates rather than keep you on the app.
- OKCupid: Get the finest online dating app for singles to meet people who share your interests and values. You are welcome at OkCupid regardless of who you are or what you are searching for. Excellent dates come from great connections, which is why OkCupid goes beyond a photo to show off who you are. Meet new people and fall in love with someone who appreciates what makes you, well, you – because you deserve it.
- Zoosk: Zoosk is an international online dating service that operates in more than 80 countries and 25 languages. The firm’s founders, Shayan Zadeh and Alex Mehr, headed the company until December 2014. Following a challenging year, Kelly Steckelberg was named CEO of the corporation.
Best chatting apps in the world
Below is the list and metrics of the best and and most downloaded chatting apps and social media apps from app stores.
- Facebook Messenger: Because of Facebook’s prominence, the company’s in-house Facebook Messenger is a good social media option. You can message anyone in your network to communicate with friends even if you don’t have each other’s phone numbers.
- RingCentral: You may create dedicated threads for certain projects, allowing participants to track progress and centralize all essential files and information – no more trying to remember if you talked about anything via email, chat, or text!
- Viber: Viber has a global reputation thanks to its availability in 41 languages. Since its introduction in 2012, Viber’s offering has stayed consistent: group chats, video and phone calls are all free, and, like Skype, Viber charges a fee to call those who don’t use the app.
- Telegram: Like RingCentral, Telegram prides itself on user privacy and security features. Telegram has become a gathering place for the security-conscious, thanks to features like message encryption and self-destructing communications.
- WeChat: WeChat is a popular Chinese social media app with features that make connecting simple. Many people use it as a simple messaging tool, but it also allows you to’meet’ others nearby and communicate with them.
- Kik: If your marketing is aimed at teenagers, Kik is a good option. The platform claims that the bulk of its users are between the ages of 13 and 24.
- Skype: Despite the fact that it has been around for a long time, Skype’s messaging functions have been mostly disregarded in favor of their video calls. Nonetheless, it has several useful features, such as group conversations, device compatibility, and the ability to share files and photos.
- WhatsApp is the most popular messaging program in the world, and you’ll be hard-pressed to find someone who hasn’t used it. It’s easy to see why WhatsApp is such a trailblazer in the social messaging world, with group chat options and end-to-end encryption.
Best trading apps in the world
- FOREX.com is not just one of our favorite forex brokers, but it also has some of the best spreads and a superb iOS and Android mobile app. The smartphone app provides complete functionality. The PC version has the same advanced charting features, news, and fund management as the Mac version.
- TD Ameritrade Thinkorswim: The thinkorswim app is TD Ameritrade’s mobile platform. It has a simple user interface. If you already have a TD Ameritrade brokerage account, you can trade options, stocks, and futures with the thinkorswim app. The software also includes news notifications and direct CNBC mobile streaming for market news. Traders that perform a lot of their forex trading on the move may be at a disadvantage.
- eToro: Many of the world’s most prominent digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and others, are already available on eToro’s web platform. You’ll also get additional perks like real-time market order execution and unlimited daily withdrawals. Wherever you are, view real-time data, use in-depth analytical tools, and be the first to spot trends. With a $100,000 virtual portfolio, you can also check out eToro’s many unique features risk-free.
- NadexGOTM: is a mobile version of Nadex Nadex, with the same user experience as the desktop version. You have access to a wide range of products, including account management tools, real-time direct market access, and comprehensive charting and technical analysis capabilities. You’ll have to switch back and forth between the chart and the order input ticket, which may take some practice.
Best news apps in the world
- BBC News App: The BBC is a global news institution that provides readers with on-demand access to the most recent news stories and videos. It is widely regarded as the best world news app for iOS and Android, with unique features that keep users interested.
- Flipboard: Flipboard is arguably the most popular and entertaining news app in the world. There are several other news aggregator applications like Flipboard, but this one stands out for several reasons. It includes stunning images and elegant designs that creatively deliver news articles. The interface displays a variety of content, such as articles, slideshows, and videos, and it integrates with social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram.
- Google News: Google News uses its advertising algorithm to populate each user’s news feed with stories that they are interested in. And, as you might expect, they’re really good at it! If that’s what you’re searching for, this news streaming app can also show you local news, thereby making it a local news app.
- The New York Times: is a newspaper published in New York City. For nearly a century, The New York Times has been America’s newspaper of record, publishing “all the news that’s fit to print.” The New York Times, which is known around the world for its award-winning reporting, has a newspaper app available to all digital subscribers.
- CNN News
CNN’s official mobile app receives 40% of the company’s overall internet traffic, and users find it entertaining and simple to use. CNN has a wide range of content, and the app will customize news to your region based on your IP address, even if the main site is mostly geared for a US readership.
Best banking apps in the world
- Capital One: Best Online Mobile Banking App According to the “Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Mobile Banking Apps” survey, Capital One is the best online mobile banking app (in 2021, it ranked third behind Bank of America and Chase). The general consensus is that the app is wonderful, with 4.9 and 4.6 star reviews out of five from Apple and Android users, respectively. It’s no surprise, given the number of features it offers. You can view all of your accounts, including your house and auto loans, on the Capital One app. You can also check your credit score and redeem incentives from credit cards.
- Ally Bank: Ally Bank is one of the most well-known names in the field of internet banking. It’s no wonder, then, that the bank prioritizes providing the finest mobile banking experience possible. To begin, the Ally Bank app and others on our list include mobile check deposit, free money transfers, online bill pay, transaction and balance histories, and an ATM location.
- Varo: Varo won the money management category thanks to its user-friendly design and robust account management features. Users can, for example, activate the app to deliver notifications when their account or debit card is used. This will enable you to keep detailed records of your spending and avoid financial difficulties.
- Bank of America Mobile App: Bank of America was ranked first in customer satisfaction by J.D. Power in 2021, with an 871 score. But it’s in terms of security that this app really shines. You can set up travel notices for qualifying accounts so you don’t lose access to your money while you’re away from home. You can also use the app to activate your card or purchase a replacement.
- Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo has a lot more to offer than just checking and savings accounts. You can also invest in equities and mutual funds, among other things. Additionally, the Wells Fargo app makes it simple to keep track of your investments and place orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and Wells Trade accounts. With addition, the app provides real-time quotations, market statistics, and graphics to assist you in your asset allocation and investment decisions. Additionally, the app allows you to set up text or email alerts to keep you secure.